About Dugway Federal Credit Union
Dugway Federal Credit Union is a nonprofit financial organization; owned entirely by our members and operated solely for their benefit. All profits from loans, investments, and fees are returned to the members in the form of dividends after expenses and legal reserves are set aside.
Our mission is to provide quality, personalized service by offering a wide range of financial products, loans at competitive rates, and a convenient and secure place for our members to conduct their financial business.
Who is eligible to join Dugway FCU?
- Military and civilian employees of Dugway Proving Ground;
- Qualified contractor personnel;
- Tooele County Board of Education employees;
- and members of their immediate families
Benefits of being a member/shareholder of
Dugway Federal Credit Union
- We are community oriented and our Members have a common bond.
- Our slogan is "Members Helping Members!"
- Dugway Federal Credit Union is a not-for-profit institution; earnings are returned to members through dividends on share accounts, lower cost services and interest rates.
- Your money is secure at Dugway Federal Credit Union with up to $250,000 in deposit insurance from the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA).
- We offer more than just deposits and loans. You can have a checking account with an ATM/Debit Card, purchase money orders, make wire transfers, look up the NADA value of vehicles, fax services.
- Most of all, we're part of the Dugway Community, too. Our paid employees and volunteers regularly participate in and offer our help to many community activities. All of the Board of Directors and Supervisory Committee members are either current employees or are retired from Dugway Proving Ground.
- We are proud to be a part of the Dugway community and to offer our services to the employees and their immediate families of Dugway Proving Ground. As a member of Dugway Federal Credit Union, you are more than just an account holder; you are an owner, too.